Movies with Hermes bags....

1. Jessica Lange in The Gambler.... Her scenes were absolutely phenomenal! Made the entire movie..

Whalberg+Lange+film+Gambler+HPHYT_E07eil.jpg
    Purseloco, Ang-Lin and OneMoreDay like this.
  2. Dr. Isles in 'Rizzoli and Isles' is using birkin!

image.png
  3. From a 1958 movie Une Parisienne showing a 35 kelly in what looks like croc in the color etrusque

4. I can't t believe this Ms Average is the divine Tilda , what have they done to her!!!!

5. image.png

"My best friend". Great French movie, lovely plume.

ForeverInPink likes this.
  6. I so agree. That was the starting point of my love for the Kelly.....

7. Looks like she's wearing a Cape Cod double tour watch as well!

wilmi likes this.
  8. The other night I was watching and old classic, À bout de souffle (Breathless), and it was a lovely surprise to see a woman wearing a Kelly sellier (I'd dare say it's a 32 in gold box and GHW). Ah, those were the days...

Captura de pantalla 2017-07-25 a las 22.00.42.png Captura de pantalla 2017-07-26 a las 0.12.54.png Captura de pantalla 2017-07-26 a las 0.13.33.png
    seton, U-lala, weN84 and 4 others like this.
  9. Just wanted to say I absolutely love this thread! Just added a bunch of these movies to my must-watch or re-watch list. Hope people will continue to contribute to it. :smile:

10. I think the necklace maybe Hermes as well too...:thinking:

11. I think Jodie Foster is carrying a Kelly in the beginning scenes of the "Panic Room" when she's looking to purchase the townhouse.

12. Fifty shades freed. Anastasia was walking to her office carrying a black Birkin.

13. I watched that whole series and never noticed that Kelly bag, even beat up it's gorgeous!

Blairbass likes this.
  14. #554 Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    In the move "Dream Lover" with James Spader and Mädchen Amick, I think Mädchen Amick is carrying an Hermes...not completely sure. (The purse that James Spader empties during that part of the movie to confirm that she's still wearing her diaphragm.) It looks like an Hermes. Does anyone remember?

I’m thinking it’s not a Hermès. I’ve drooled over the bag for years! It has FIVE feet on the bottom. While I know Hermès makes a select model with five feet, I’ve read that they’re top of the line and in the neighborhood of $125,000. There’s no way they’d use one of the most expensive models in a movie. I’ve tried for decades to find out the designer, to no avail :confused1:

15. Interesting thread.