Movies with Hermes bags....

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. didnt she also have a H bag and suitcase?

2. Yes I remember this scene where she was holding onto her B while trying to climb on the boat in her killer heels. I was so nervous about her B, if was going to fall into the water.

3. I dont remember her bag but I agree that her suitcase looked like H.

4. If I'm not mistaken, in the series Devious Maids, Evelyn had a birkin resting on the sofa in her house 😊😊😊

5. Not sure about this, but I'm rewatching The Birdcage (RIP Robin Williams :cry:smile: and I believe Nathan Lane's character is wearing at least one Hermes scarf. The scene at the busstop, especially.

6. Not a movie....but I was just watching a Barefoot Contessa Thanksgiving episode on Food Network and Ina was carrying a Kelly Wallet in what looked like orange.

7. Just saw the movie "Mordecai". Sort of silly, but Gwyneth Paltrow's character carries a beautiful dark blue birkin on the scenes in the auction house. I don't know the color; it may be one of the newer blues. She also wore a watch that looked like Hermes in her first scenes. I am not so up on these things lately. Both were gorgeous.

8. Filipino film You're My Boss - 2015

ymb.PNG

9. Nice

10. She's sure the boss lol

11. Claire Underwood's Kelly bag seen on House of Cards, S03 E06.

house-of-cards-season-3-episode-6-robin-wright-2.jpg
  12. Whoa, a Kelly in that scene makes it even darker :shocked:

13. Not an Hernes bag but Tilda Swinton in Trainwreck is wearing a BeHapi

image.jpeg
  14. Midnight in Paris has several Birkins and a Constance. Great eye candy in that movie. :smile:

Chanel and Dior bags are worn by characters as well. Oh, and plenty of Goyard.

15. Not a movie, but Jane Krakowski's character in the Netflix show "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" carries Birkins. Do we know if they're real?

Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 4.49.07 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 4.49.31 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 4.54.49 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 4.51.58 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 4.55.41 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 4.56.10 AM.png
    OneMoreDay likes this.