Movies with Hermes bags....

1. didnt she also have a H bag and suitcase?

2. Yes I remember this scene where she was holding onto her B while trying to climb on the boat in her killer heels. I was so nervous about her B, if was going to fall into the water.

3. I dont remember her bag but I agree that her suitcase looked like H.

4. If I'm not mistaken, in the series Devious Maids, Evelyn had a birkin resting on the sofa in her house 😊😊😊

5. Not sure about this, but I'm rewatching The Birdcage (RIP Robin Williams :cry:smile: and I believe Nathan Lane's character is wearing at least one Hermes scarf. The scene at the busstop, especially.

6. Not a movie....but I was just watching a Barefoot Contessa Thanksgiving episode on Food Network and Ina was carrying a Kelly Wallet in what looked like orange.

7. Just saw the movie "Mordecai". Sort of silly, but Gwyneth Paltrow's character carries a beautiful dark blue birkin on the scenes in the auction house. I don't know the color; it may be one of the newer blues. She also wore a watch that looked like Hermes in her first scenes. I am not so up on these things lately. Both were gorgeous.

8. Filipino film You're My Boss - 2015

ymb.PNG

9. Nice

10. She's sure the boss lol

11. Claire Underwood's Kelly bag seen on House of Cards, S03 E06.

house-of-cards-season-3-episode-6-robin-wright-2.jpg
    Blairbass, Ang-Lin and Shiva2009 like this.
  12. Whoa, a Kelly in that scene makes it even darker :shocked:

13. Not an Hernes bag but Tilda Swinton in Trainwreck is wearing a BeHapi

image.jpeg
  14. Midnight in Paris has several Birkins and a Constance. Great eye candy in that movie. :smile:

Chanel and Dior bags are worn by characters as well. Oh, and plenty of Goyard.

15. Not a movie, but Jane Krakowski's character in the Netflix show "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" carries Birkins. Do we know if they're real?

Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 4.49.07 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 4.49.31 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 4.54.49 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 4.51.58 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 4.55.41 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 4.56.10 AM.png
    OneMoreDay likes this.