Movies with Hermes bags....

chn_21

Jan 10, 2014
Singapore
If I'm not mistaken, in the series Devious Maids, Evelyn had a birkin resting on the sofa in her house 😊😊😊

Birdonce

Jul 28, 2014
Seattle
Not sure about this, but I'm rewatching The Birdcage (RIP Robin Williams :cry:smile: and I believe Nathan Lane's character is wearing at least one Hermes scarf. The scene at the busstop, especially.

BalLVLover

Hermes lover now!
O.G.
Apr 30, 2010
H Town
Not a movie....but I was just watching a Barefoot Contessa Thanksgiving episode on Food Network and Ina was carrying a Kelly Wallet in what looked like orange.

Donna D

O.G.
Oct 23, 2009
USA
Just saw the movie "Mordecai". Sort of silly, but Gwyneth Paltrow's character carries a beautiful dark blue birkin on the scenes in the auction house. I don't know the color; it may be one of the newer blues. She also wore a watch that looked like Hermes in her first scenes. I am not so up on these things lately. Both were gorgeous.

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
Midnight in Paris has several Birkins and a Constance. Great eye candy in that movie. :smile:

Chanel and Dior bags are worn by characters as well. Oh, and plenty of Goyard.

HoyaLV

Jun 11, 2009
Not a movie, but Jane Krakowski's character in the Netflix show "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" carries Birkins. Do we know if they're real?

Attachments