Movado Deals?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I did a search and couldn't come up with anything. Does anyone know of a site with really good Movado deals? I saw one of the sponsors (Ashford) were offering some great deals back in January, but of course I missed it and it seems that they haven't been back here. I want to be sure that the watch is authentic, and would love a great deal like the ones posted by the sponsor! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!:smile:

2. jomashop.com?

3. ^^ I actually wrote to them and they said they likely won't have any major discounts on a Movado anytime soon since it's not highly in demand. Boooo =( But thank you for your response!

Any other sites?

4. #4 Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  5. ^^ Thank you!! I will check them out!!!

6. #6 Mar 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2010
    x
    check the rules.

7. i know this thread was bumped...but i actually got an email from magnums.net doing 40% off today only. good luck :smile:

8. ^ Thanks, I will check!!

9. I frequently see Movado watches at Nordstrom Rack. I bought my DH a $700 watch for around $150. Good luck with your search!

10. Really?! I didn't know that! I will definitely check next time I am there!!

11. ^^This is totally OT, but my dog's name is Riley too!