Moustache!!

Handbag_Whore

Dec 13, 2009
How do you ladies get rid of your (forbidden topic) moustaches?

Mine isnt bad dont get me wrong(!!) but I hate that it needs dealing with.

Also is it a no-go subject with the boyfreind?!

Surgi Cream would always be touch and go for me. Sometimes it would work great, and others it would leave me with a mild burn on my upper lip:shocked: In an old thread someone raved about some stuff from Avon. I LOVE it! It actually smells great, and has never burned my sensitive skin (due to acne topicals)! Not to mention...it's only about $4

You could try laser hair removal. I know someone with fair skin that tried it and it worked. I have darker skin and I'm afraid to use lasers on my face...so threading is the way for me.

^ But you have to let in grow in first. So you (not you personally) look bad for a week or so.
you're hair doesn't have to be as long to get it thread as it does for waxing - I get mine done every 3 weeks and usually the last couple days before I get it threaded I do walk around look a little furry and my brows looks like :graucho: this

have tried waxing at home will bliss wax.. very gentle waxing product and like

it because you remove with your hands not a strip.. also surgi cream can

be very irritating, imo.. and the waxing last 4-6 weeks and you can just tweeze

and hairs that grow in between..

I tweeze mine because I'm too cheap to go get it threaded. It's easy for me to see the hairs since they're super dark. I imagine if you're fair and have light colored hair this wouldn't be an option, so I would suggest threading because it doesn't damage the skin like waxing.

i tweeze because i'm too scared to try a product and have a bad reaction. it does hurt like hell though IMO to tweeze. i try to do it after a shower and do it quickly!

i may try the sally hansen stuff, but i'm still too scared right now!