Moustache!!

Ok, after reading this thread, I decided to place an order for the threading tool on ebay. It's only $2.80 and free shipping. Normally I use Nair, but I'm not a big fan of it because it smells bad, leaves my skin sensitive and doesn't remove everything. So I normally have to follow up with tweezing the day after when my skin has calmed down.

Hopefully, the threading tool would be less of a hassle. As an aside, last year I consulted a dermatologist because I also discovered some hyperpigmentation above my lip. He told me it was due to pregnancy and that it may or may not go away by itself. He then gave a prescription for hydroquinone (a bleaching cream essentially) to help lessen the dark area, but unfortunately it didn't work, so now I'm definitely more bothered by the whole upper lip area and have to keep up with the hair removal :shrugs:

Thanks SO MUCH for this thread! I was about to make an appointment for laser removal but decided to order the Avon hair removal cream instead. If it works, it will buy me some time before I have to make an investment. I have very fair hair on my upper lip, but it seems to be getting worse with age and is coming in on my chin (YIKES!!) a tiny bit. I'd rather nip it in the bud early. We'll see!

:tpfrox::ty::ps:Ladies I am sorry for bumping this thread up BUT, I must thank everyone. Thank you HANDBAG WHORE for starting this thread and for everyones suggestions. I have to RAVE RAVE RAVE about the AVON skin so Soft facial hair removal. It is so cheap and so fabulous. I left it on the 8 minutes and man was I surprised that all those little ugly hairs just wiped right off. NEVER AGAIN will I waste money waxing, threading, and wasting time plucking those awful hairs that of course I end up misssing a few anyways. I love TPF! And if anyone has not tried it I suggest you give it a try. You will not regret. Now, to buy some more tubes.....:nuts:

^^ Since I don't feel like finding an Avon rep or finding Avon in store, if that is possible... do you think the ones are *Bay are legit? Is there such a thing as a counterfeit Avon product do you suppose?