Moustache!!

Handbag_Whore

Dec 13, 2009
How do you ladies get rid of your (forbidden topic) moustaches?

Mine isnt bad dont get me wrong(!!) but I hate that it needs dealing with.

Also is it a no-go subject with the boyfreind?!

May 12, 2006
Chicago Burbs
Surgi Cream would always be touch and go for me. Sometimes it would work great, and others it would leave me with a mild burn on my upper lip:shocked: In an old thread someone raved about some stuff from Avon. I LOVE it! It actually smells great, and has never burned my sensitive skin (due to acne topicals)! Not to mention...it's only about $4

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
^ But you have to let in grow in first. So you (not you personally) look bad for a week or so.

Pishi

Priya
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
Houston
You could try laser hair removal. I know someone with fair skin that tried it and it worked. I have darker skin and I'm afraid to use lasers on my face...so threading is the way for me.

choozen1ne

Feb 23, 2007
Michigan
^ But you have to let in grow in first. So you (not you personally) look bad for a week or so.
you're hair doesn't have to be as long to get it thread as it does for waxing - I get mine done every 3 weeks and usually the last couple days before I get it threaded I do walk around look a little furry and my brows looks like :graucho: this

Apr 15, 2007
have tried waxing at home will bliss wax.. very gentle waxing product and like

it because you remove with your hands not a strip.. also surgi cream can

be very irritating, imo.. and the waxing last 4-6 weeks and you can just tweeze

and hairs that grow in between..

Dec 14, 2006
NYC
I tweeze mine because I'm too cheap to go get it threaded. It's easy for me to see the hairs since they're super dark. I imagine if you're fair and have light colored hair this wouldn't be an option, so I would suggest threading because it doesn't damage the skin like waxing.

stephc005

O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
MD
i tweeze because i'm too scared to try a product and have a bad reaction. it does hurt like hell though IMO to tweeze. i try to do it after a shower and do it quickly!

i may try the sally hansen stuff, but i'm still too scared right now!