Mousse Paddy Arrived!!

nawth21

Addicted!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
Phew, I am so glad the ordeal is over! It came, it's perfect and I love it! The color is so unique. And it looks like I am not going to have to pay additional import costs so even better. I've already appleguarded her and shes takign her maiden voyage today since I have to go exchange a pair of shoes :cry: SA gave me the wrong size. And someone actually knew what my paddy was yesterday. Apparently our Nordies is trying to be higher end so theyve started to carry chloe, mulberry ect. So the SA recognized my bag and tempted me with the look book (I ran away LOL I do not need anymore bags) Not that I'll ever see a Chloe there, they go faster than they come in. :love:

Congrats!!! I'm really happy that your ordeal is over and that you're satisfied with your new one. Mousse is a gorgeous colour.

Cant say no to pic requests. Heres a couple of quick, albeit crappy ones. This is in natural light, no flash. It seems to pick up random blue undertones. It's a tough color to picture :weird:

Attachments

• mousse.jpg
    mousse.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 90
  • mousse2.jpg
    mousse2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 93
Nawth, I am SO glad to hear that the LVR saga is FINALLY over, and even happier that your new bag is perfect! Man I love the mousse....every time I see one I want to order another! Congrats on your perfect new bag!