Mousse Big Pocket IS HERE!!!!!

Are you going to use the bag for everyday? I am on the list for this at NM, but am thinking its too big for an everyday type bag, but I love the color. Do you think its heavy?

Congratulations!!!!!!! :lol:
You got the one I saw the other day in Frankfurt Germany and I was talking about...I llllooooovvve the color! :love: And it looks awesome on you! Just came home from shopping with my big pocket Paddy (same as yours but in Whyskey) and I almost got the grey-blue one too....I left the store:blink: ...running....:amazed: before I go nuts :wacko: over Chloé:smile:

Cougess, it is a big bag...but I don't think it is that heavy. I am debating whether to keep mine. It is beautiful, but a bit larger than I really need right now.

Nicolette, Nawth21 is right...the dove and the mousse are the same thing. I ordered the mousse (and it is marked "mousse" on the tag) but it is really a pale-ish green-blue-grey color. So this is just another Chloe ploy to confuse us! I wish it was that dark grey...that was beautiful, too!

ETenebris said:
Cougess, it is a big bag...but I don't think it is that heavy. I am debating whether to keep mine. It is beautiful, but a bit larger than I really need right now.

Nicolette, Nawth21 is right...the dove and the mousse are the same thing. I ordered the mousse (and it is marked "mousse" on the tag) but it is really a pale-ish green-blue-grey color. So this is just another Chloe ploy to confuse us! I wish it was that dark grey...that was beautiful, too!

You might not keep it?! It's gorgeous on you regardless of the size. I'm still debating whether to get one...

angstofgumby said:
ET, gorgeous bag!

Do the handles fit easily over the shoulder? Is the drop about the same as on the paddy?

Thanks! The handles do fit easily on my shoulder...a little more room than the regular Paddy. I think the shoulder drop is about 8" and a bit wider than on the Paddy satchel.

ETenebris said:

After all that you have to keep it! I wish Chloe would make a large bag that's between the medium and large sizes - then it would be perfect!