Mouse Ring...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've got a mouse on my ring, and I'm happy :yahoo:

I got this on the summer...

It was on Sunday. I was tired and hangover after Saturday night. And as usual, I was guilty and so I accompanied my mom to go jewelry shopping... My younger brother was so cute.. He wants me to look at a goldfish ring, he usually accompanied my mom so we went to the shop. My mom was a regular, so the owner knew my mom..and they showed me the goldfish ring. It was beautiful.. with a big yellow pearl, yellow diamonds, and regular diamonds, but it was a tad expensive for clusters of diamonds and 1 pearl. And then the owner showed my mom the MOUSE ring.. and I tried those on.. It looked cute.

Then my mom said "Ok we'll take that"... and she said it was for me.. Well I was shocked :wtf: , but here it is.. It's so cute, and unique.. It has small diamonds for tails and ears, and it has two pink sapphires as eyes.. I love it!

It's my present for accompanying my mom with a hangover :party: ..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. oooooh that's the cutest thing i've ever seen!!!.......would you happen to know the name of the designer, that's just too adorable :love:

3. Oh my god, sooo cute ! Congrats !

4. I think it was made in hongkong by a jewelry artisan. I don't know who made it though.

5. gosh! that is so darn cute!!

it reminded me of ayla's avatar!

6. awww! darling!

what a great mom!

7. So cute!

8. So cute!!

9. what a cool ring! Its incredible!

10. so cute! love it:smile:

11. I love it!!! What a great present! I want one.:yes:

12. Wow you have one cool Mum! I love your ring it's gorgeous :smile:

13. OMG That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love it!

14. Cute!!!!!

15. LOL... It's true... hahaha...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice