mouse flats opinions

tomato4

Aug 3, 2007
im so tempted to order a pair of those mbymj mouse flats but its the most ive ever spent on shoes so i want be sure id wear them for a long time. do you guys see them lasting over many seasons? for those of you who have them, do you plan on wearing them for years to come?

I have the black/white spotted ones and I wear them all the time. They are super comfy too :smile: Just be sure to order half a size or a whole size up though. I usually wear a 7(37) and had to get a 38...and they fit perfectly. Definitely get them!

If anyone is lookign for MJ mouse flat, they had them on sale at Bloomingdales at Sherman Oaks for 40% Off. I am not sure what size they had left, as I did not ask. They are the faux fur ones.

I posted pics of mine....i have them in black and they are SOOOO cute. (got them on e-bay) No one confirmed if they were real or not when i posted my pics but i think they are real? Anyway, GO FOR IT! They are sooo adorable! :tup:

Ha! Well, i just went through the original post of the "mouse shoes" well, i guess mine are fake!!!:cursing::cursing: Anyway, nothing i can do now! Beeeeyoch that sold them to me no longer has an account on e-bay...figures...! :sad::cursing: Still, if you can find some real ones on zappos.com i think? They truly are cute. They still look good on me though...for what its worth..uuuh!!!:hrmm: Good luck:smile:

They are adorable, but I find them kind of uncomfortable. Definitely beware of fakes. The best price I have seen for authentic ones is a recent markdown to about $295 in a local boutique. I think if you see them for like $100, you should be wary.