Mouse Color

I think the color is really pretty... it's a greyish taupe color and has a really nice sheen to it, almost pearlish. I think it makes a great neutral to any wardrobe. I would love to find a blake in Mouse!

I think it might be too late, but you never know.... there may be one hidden in some backroom somewhere. It's from last spring so it's doubtful that a dept store would carry it.

Here's my stam hobo. I think mouse is a very versatile color and it happens to match with most wardrobe. It's like the new 'brown' IMO.

Attachments

• DSC00035edit.jpg
    DSC00035edit.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC00028edit.jpg
    DSC00028edit.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 108
they have the mouse stam hobo on eluxury.com... also, i know that i've seen the mouse stam this year, i'm sorry i can't remember the specific store but it's around... try bloomingdales in century city or saks and neiman marcus in l.a., o.c., vegas..hth!

Thanks Saera. I did see the bag on eluxury.com & that is where I want to buy it from but with spending that much money, I want to make sure that the color isn't just a fad color & maybe I should go with something more classic like black.