Mountain Dew

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Everyone,

I know this may sound silly but I know that mountain dew is really cheap in the US , but is no longer availiable here in the UK . Its my brothers birthday coming up and I wanted to get him something different. He is 16, and is addicted to mountain dew... but over here you have to pay like $2.50 for one can. Therefore is anyone able to ship some over to me here in the UK if I pay for it and shipping ... as long as its not going to be stupidly expensive.

Would this be possible, or does this sound stupid LOL :P

2. It might be pretty expensive to ship heavy cans to the UK... you should definitely see if its significantly less!

3. Sending a package that weighs one pound from the US to the UK costs $9.15, and a two pound package costs $14. One can is less than a pound, but two cans will be definitely over a pound so the postage will be more than $10. I think if you send cans of soda via air mail, it will end up costing more than $2.50 per can.

4. Why in the world is it so expensive in UK??? That seems ridiculous!

I do think it would be super expensive to get shipped over there though since it's very heavy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice