Mou birkin

Here's a Kelly Mou Sellier, 35 Togo, stamped [G] for 2003. These are some pictures from that old thread on Mou Kellys. I've only folded it like this once, it's a bit scary.

Attachments

• Kelly 1.jpg
    Kelly 1.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 285
  • kelly2.jpg
    kelly2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 234
  • kelly3.jpg
    kelly3.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 222
Darling I had no idea !!!!!!Sorry for the bad info. my I have to get one I love floppy bags and a super super soft birkin to begin with is my dream can you post pictures!!!!!!!

The reason I started this thread is I see no difference between this birkin
and my others that are not mou. I'm very confused I was hoping someone here would have the answer I am waiting for an answer from my SA.

Some of the exotics have a canvas lining inside, which makes them more pliable. Is this the case with your bag? If so, then I can understand why the tag would say mou, it would mean that it has the soft lining.

^In addition, if it's a Matte Nilo Croc or Mississippi Gator, it's understood why it's a Mou. Like how a Matte Croc Lindy or Jacket has the Mou effect. Like-wise, SO Kelly and Jypsiere in Matte Gator. This is what a Hermes craftsmen told me before. Moreover, if the Matte Croc Birkin has a toile lining.

Since we're in the topic of Crocodiles, a recent of article of a croc skin supply to Hermes cost about $1000 only. Of course, this don't represent the whole of Hermes since it has its own farm. Dad to bag designer, Ethan Koh,

http://shops.st701.com/resources/index.php?c=article&aid=35994&title=Tanning-king

^In addition, if it's a Matte Nilo Croc or Mississippi Gator, it's understood why it's a Mou. Like how a Matte Croc Lindy or Jacket has the Mou effect. Like-wise, SO Kelly and Jypsiere in Matte Gator. This is what a Hermes craftsmen told me before. Moreover, if the Matte Croc Birkin has a toile lining.

Since we're in the topic of Crocodiles, a recent of article of a croc skin supply to Hermes cost about $1000 only. Of course, this don't represent the whole of Hermes since it has its own farm. Dad to bag designer, Ethan Koh,

http://shops.st701.com/resources/index.php?c=article&aid=35994&title=Tanning-king

Thanks, this is interesting