Motorola V3i by Dolce & Gabanna - GOLD!!!

The Razr is an awesome phone and it works really well. You made an excellent choice! ;)

My friend has the Nokia 8800 (back when it originally retailed for $1200usd) , but he's going back to his regular black Razr because it functions a lot better! He could have bought me a LV bag with that phone.

You can do no wrong with Dolce and Gabban! I ADORE the Gold plating!!!

i believe they're available worldwide now. just check your nearest reputable modile phone dealer ;) im quite relieved that there have been very good reviews about this phone. im still getting the hang of it... like, im still used to the clear or delete button being on the right side... :shame:

omg im thinking of getting it but i love the 7280/7380 nokias (the slim lipstick fashion phones) i have to pick between the two next month but i have love the slim design of the nokia but i love D&G as well (being a fellow aussie did you buy it from a chain or local store if so which chain so i can look into them and have you seen the earphones i despereately want them do you know how much they are?) btw the other difference from the really expencive one is that it had different D&G charms the were big and flat i liked them more but werent as practical nor affordable lol

here's an actual photo of my new mobile.... pls pardon the cr@ppy shot. i don't have my real camera with me:

DGMotorazr1.jpg

the DG charm is very cute... gotta find a nice drawstring pouch for it now.

naughtymanolo > i got it from a Telstra shop. haven't asked about the matching earphones. i've seen those Nokias you're talking about and was very intrigued by them. but im sure i'd be so annoyed with it quickly. i also considered the Nokia N91, but it was just too bulky for me. plus i dont really need a lot of features. Goldie here is just right for me... till Tom Ford designs one or till i can afford a Vertu :love:

lol i agree, but im so tornbetween the two lol i love things that are different an modern its so my style, and i think the 7280/7380's would not be horrorable unless you are smsing which just means i will make a whole lot more calls the D&G phone is great but its a razor which is so popular right now and i want something different so they both have their rpos ad cons i guess everyday i will be debateing hins in my head untill i finally make the decision on the day lol