Motorola V3i by Dolce & Gabanna - GOLD!!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ok, this is probably old news.... but i just got one! :wlae: as soon as i saw the glint of its golden aluminium casing i was sold. loving the special D&G ringtones and screensavers too. i think it's the sexiest looking designer-collaborated phone out so far. anybody else got one?

more info here: http://eng.dolcegabbana.it/motorola06.asp

:jammin:

2. wow, so pretty... if u don't mind, how much was it? thanks

3. i paid AU$880 here in Australia. it's not the more expensive limited editon version that was released late last year. besides the pricetag, the only difference is that this one is gold & silver not gold & black. ;)

4. Nice:yes: :supacool:

5. the phone looks sleek, nice!

6. Very droolworthy, but for that price I would rather stick with my hot pink Razr and buy a bag instead. Plus I'm paranoid enough about scratching my cell now, if I had that one I'd probably want to put it in protective casing or something, lol.

7. OMG I love it....so sexy!

8. very nice!

9. Cute

10. That's really hot ... I love the gold! I thought about that one , but I just adore the pink so much , it makes me feel so girly:love:

11. So sexy....I should show it to DH..may be get this phone instead of the bag??:crybaby: Thanks for sharing

12. Gosh its lovely.
    My lovely 10 year old daughter got creative with my pink Rzr
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

but the gold looks so sleek and smooth :smile:

13. I love the gold razr! I wish there were more options like that so that we can show a bit more creativity with our phones. We all use them so often, that I like to be a bit different. I used to really like the different colored cases on the Nokia, but as phones get more complicated in design, this is harder to do. My favorite was a powder blue case; still not flashy, but more me than plain black or greay.

14. I love the dolce&gabbanna razr! However, it's impossible to get hans on one here where I live, and I don't feel like travelling just to get a phone (LV's on the other hand...), so I got the pink razr instead, and I love it!

15. i thought about the gold razr, but i got the new sidekick instead!! I txt all the time, so its perfect for me!

but the gold one is so cool!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice