Moto Hobo in Saffiano Leather

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking at a moto hobo in Saffiano leather in port but have a question about the leather as compared to the regular leather. Is the Saffiano leather stiffer than the regular leather and will it ever get smooshy? It's between that and an old school Nikki.

Thanks for your help!

2. Saffiano leather is very structured and will not soften up. It's also not smooth, it's textured.

3. Do you have a link to this bag or a photo? I don't think have ever seen a saffiano hobo.

4. Here's the link to the listing. I'm thinking if I want the smoosh factor, I better stick with the Nikki.

Thank you for your help!

Attached Files:

5. That is not saffiano, it's just pebbled leather.

6. I wondered if the listing might be incorrect. Thanks for clearing that up!:flowers:

7. I have the moto hobo in port with the pebbled leather and it is very smooshy. It is a great bag, I have it in Port, Black and Moon :smile:

JuneHawk likes this.
  8. Thanks! Unfortunately I debated too long on that that beautiful port moto hobo. Oh well. I guess the hunt is part of the fun. Hopefully another one will come around soon!

9. I have it in latte and it's so buttery.

10. Darn you, June!! I'm supposed to be on a ban!! Hahaha