Mothership growing larger.

That's exciting about the mothership - can't wait to see it! Too bad I'm too broke to go to Paris for at least a year :sad:

Wow, an extra 300 craftsmen? That could potentially improve the availability of H bags! Wasn't it another WSJ article that said that each craftsman makes 100 bags per year? That would mean many more bags for us!

yes, the store will be twice as big I think, the upstairs is very large already, (it may be finished!), the downstairs is being expanded as we speak! I was blown away by the size, and the generous expansion of the space in GeorgeV, aswell. I hope there will be more merchendise to fill all this new space!

GF - How about you organise an Oz chapter meeting sometime in '07?

I'd fly in (only 8 hours and could definitely do with more flying to keep my airline frequent flier status), and SerenitySue and I were tempting SoCal to do so on a RTW trip.....

You guys seem to have incredible merchandise in store (croc bags?? I can't believe it) althought the prices in Oz seem pretty stratospheric.

Oh yes, I keep thinking about that... It seems I can fly NS to Shanghai from London or Paris... Then on to Oz... LOL...DH says "Do it"...

SoCal, I'm gonna take up the chant too.

Listen to the DH!

Hadn't realised the Gold Coast was the place to hit H paydirt.

Back to the mothership issue - was there any mention of timeline?

will it be ready in 2007? i am planning to make my first trip to Paris in 2007. no definite date yet since my schedule is pretty flexible. i would definitely rearrange my vacation plan for the expansion of the mothership store. we should all meet up in Paris.:idea: