Mothers Day!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi..whats everyone doing for Mother's Day? I wished I had the money to buy my mum a pearl necklace or a Gucci tote (I know she loves em) but I dont..So Im gona get her a Betty Crocker All American recipe book. I hope I can find a copy at Borders :smile:

Do share your plans!

:heart:

2. My mom loves to garden, so I am going to take her flower shopping so we can ohhh! and ahhh! over them all. Then take her home and help her plant what she picks out in her garden! I haven't seen my mom since Easter, so I think we are both just really excited to see each other. (I feel like its a present for me too!)

3. My mom does not live any near me- separate continents unfortunately so come Sunday it will be a phone call. However I am returning next month for the summer so I will make it up to her then by taking her to a resort, it'll be extra special because I will have my 6 month old with me!!

4. My sisters and I are taking my mom to Las Vegas for the weekend. We'll be relaxing at the spa, shopping and perhaps catch a show :angel:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice