Mother's Day reveal

Thank you for all the lovely compliments. I'm having trouble adjusting to the size though. I've always carried small bags so I'm not sure if I should have gone with the PM size. I do want versatility but also want to be able to use it as an everyday bag as well without it looking too big. I had definitely decided I wanted the MM and now that I have it I'm just torn. Wish there was a size between the MM & PM.
I absolutely love my bag and I'm sure I just need to get used to a bigger size.

Hi, congrats! I am also petite and sometimes the Neverfull mm feels big on me too. I still love the style so I just wear it and enjoy it. I own de and mm, wearing it cinched helps it feel less big. When the canvas relaxes and softens it will also feel less big. I like that the Neverfull does not feel too bulky on me like some other LV styles. I think you chose the right size, looks great on you!

Congrats i like it.I think it looks great on you.For me i wish there was a size between the MM and GM.The MM straps are to small and the GM can probably carry my child-its so big.

Thank you all. I've been wearing it around and I feel that the MM definitely was the way to go. I think I just need to get used to a big bigger size than I'm used too. Plus my DD & DH said it looked good on me.
It was so nice having them with me and seeing how happy I was trying them on and having them help in the decision making.
Thanks again everyone!!