Mother's Day reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats, I think it looks great on you!

2. It looks great on you!

3. Looks great on you~!! Congrats~!!!

4. It looks great on you! Happy Mother's Day! :smile:

5. Thank you for all the lovely compliments. I'm having trouble adjusting to the size though. I've always carried small bags so I'm not sure if I should have gone with the PM size. I do want versatility but also want to be able to use it as an everyday bag as well without it looking too big. I had definitely decided I wanted the MM and now that I have it I'm just torn. Wish there was a size between the MM & PM.
    I absolutely love my bag and I'm sure I just need to get used to a bigger size.

6. Hi, congrats! I am also petite and sometimes the Neverfull mm feels big on me too. I still love the style so I just wear it and enjoy it. I own de and mm, wearing it cinched helps it feel less big. When the canvas relaxes and softens it will also feel less big. I like that the Neverfull does not feel too bulky on me like some other LV styles. I think you chose the right size, looks great on you!

7. Nice! Congrats!

8. Congrats i like it.I think it looks great on you.For me i wish there was a size between the MM and GM.The MM straps are to small and the GM can probably carry my child-its so big.

9. looks great on you -- congrats!!

10. Perfect way to celebrate being a mama! Congrats on your new bag.

11. Thank you all. I've been wearing it around and I feel that the MM definitely was the way to go. I think I just need to get used to a big bigger size than I'm used too. Plus my DD & DH said it looked good on me.
    It was so nice having them with me and seeing how happy I was trying them on and having them help in the decision making.
    Thanks again everyone!!

12. Looks great on you! Congrats!

13. It looks great on you!! Happy mothers day!

14. Congrats and enjoy

15. Looks great!! Congrats!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice