Mother's Day reveal

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 8, 2016
    So my husband and daughter took me to the LV store today to purchase my Mother's Day present. It was so nice having them with me when I got it. I was hoping for a MIF but they only had one left in the style I wanted and it's Made in US. But I am thrilled to have gotten it.
    A few modeling shots of me with my new MM Monogram Neverfull with Pivoine interior.
    Also, just wanted to ask if you think the size is ok. Wasn't sure if it was too big on me. Thanks for letting me share!!

View attachment 3350733
    image.jpeg

2. Hmm other picture didn't upload so here is the bag cinched.
    image.jpeg

3. Stunning bag!!!! What a great gift!!

4. how sweet of them to take you on mothers day. what a nice way to purchase a bag and give some meaning to the experience. congrats on your beautiful neverfull. i think it looks absolutely perfect on you. happy mothers day : )

5. NF is a wonderful bag and this size looks perfect on you. Congrats!!!

6. Congrats on your new NF!!! Very sweet of your hubby daughter and special they were there while you were trying it on. I think the size looks perfect on you.

7. What a fabulous Mother's Day present - the size is perfect on you

8. Looks fantastic! Congratulations and Happy Mother's Day.

9. You can't go wrong with a NF! Congrats on your new purchase it looks good on you [emoji108]🏾

10. Beautiful!!! Congrats!!!

11. Congrats and happy Mother's Day!

12. Perfect size! Great gift congrats

13. It looks great on you! Congratulations :smile:

14. Very nice! Happy Mother's Day!

15. what a wonderful day and beautiful bag!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice