Mother's Day Reveal!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 8, 2016
    I took my Epi Alma bb in for repair today , turned my back for ten seconds and my sneaky husband surprised me with a new bag for my first Mother's Day!

Who's here for a reveal?

Attached Files:

2. Here!

Hope you get a good outcome with your Alma bb!

3. .

Attached Files:

4. Mono Eva?!

5. Here!

6. She's Made In France...

Attached Files:

7. Introducing my Turenne PM!!!

She was on my wishlist so my husband took the risk of sealing the deal behind my back (quite literally) without me trying her on. The risk paid off because when I tried her on at home it was absolute love, as I suspected!!

Attached Files:

8. .

Attached Files:

9. (Haven't fiddled with the length yet)

Attached Files:

10. so sweet of your hubby!

11. Thank you... Will know Tuesday! Finger crossed they take care of the issue for nothing as its not very old!

12. Congrats, she looks great on you!

13. Now question.... What to do with the vachetta?! My first bag was an Azur speedy and I did nothing to the vachetta, so it went all manky and gross :sad: it scared me away from buying any more Azur or mono so only bought DE or epi from then on.

To leave it alone or kiwi spray? Don't like LMB as tried it to fix my speedy and it didn't make a difference and dried it out :/

14. Nice! Happy 1st Mom's Day too!!

15. Congrats! What a sweet surprise. Your new bag looks great on you!