Mother's Day....good excuse for a new handbag??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am so excited.....I just happened to be passing by my favorite second hand hand bag shop here in Hong Kong, and bought myself my own Mother's Day gift a little early!!!! I had to show it off, because it is so....cute, and was such a bargain ($300). I have just informed my DH via e-mail (if he's pissed, he can just take it out on me via the internet!)....Anway...here it is

ebay pics 027.jpg
  2. aww congrats!! monther's day is a great excuse for a new handbag and you got a great deal on that as well =)

happy early mother's day!!

3. Love it! Congratulations annemerrick! You deserve it, Happy (early) Mothers Day!

4. Thanks!!! I am sure my kids would approve of buying their mother a new bag. I didn't know how to resist, as they had it priced at almost $500, but because of my frequent buying habit...give me good discounts!!

5. Good for you! Happy Mother's day (lol). My favorite holiday to buy a bag is my unbirthday lol.

6. haha, i love that! so cute :nuts:

btw, adorable doggie too!

7. It's a damn good thing there are unbirthdays, otherwise I might never get new handbags!!!! My hubby jokes that one of the reasons that I wanted kids was another holiday to buy myself a handbag!!!

8. Thanks Jen :shame:

9. :lol: :lol:

10. Lovely! And what a good deal! :biggrin:

11. Wow! That is a great deal! Happy Mother's Day!

I'm thinking of getting my mom a handbag, also.

12. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! You deserve it...congrats!

13. OMG, what a good deal. i love it!!!!congratulations. HMMMM now you are giving me ideas.

14. What a deal! Love it. Mother's day is definitely a good excuse for a new handbag :smile:

15. Happy Mother's Day (early)! It's a very unique bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice