Mother's day gift

Picture is very small, hard to see...

You know your mum, is this something she would wear? Clothes are hard presents to buy, it's never easy to say if they will fit properly..

What about a small piece of jewellery?

Like a Pandora bracelet you could add to every Mother' Day..(and it's in the same price range as the dress) I would be thrilled if my kids got me that...

^ LOVE DY! congrats! :smile:

btw-i could not see the dress either!

this brings up a very interesting point b/c i have no idea what to get my mom. i'm struggling this year...i do buy her bags & stuff all.the.time. but i LOVE doing that for her!:love:

this is a special mother's day b/c she was soo sick last week but we gave her lots of TLC and thank God is doing much better.

I happen to "KNOW" im getting a diamond Yurman bracelet..hehe...I love David Yurman..U should look at those.they have some decent priced pieces

Which one are you getting (you might "know" that too!). :graucho:

But...I also KNOW that there's nothing David Yurman makes that sells for anything close to the price of that dress... :s

If the OP thinks her mother would like the dress - and she would know better than any of us - then I think it's a lovely gift! :okay:

I got my mother Juicy perfume. It was the package with a large bottle of perfume, body lotion and shower gel! a steal at $90 ($95 with tax) considering that just a large perfume was $85

Personally, I wouldn't give my mother clothes, unless it was a robe or sleep wear.
But luck!

I got my mom a printer for her digital camera. She's so hard to shop for. She doesn't like jewelry, purses, picky on clothes and shoes. Plus she only likes things practical and hates nic naks and clutters.