Mother's Day Gift...

Sounds like your mum is saving lux item for 'special occasion only" type of person? Coach wallet used to be great until made in China...., so Zippy would be a great idea in classic Mono! What about Noe? It's definitely a shoulder bag, soft, holds a ton?

Well..she used to. Until recently I told her to take out all these bags n use them instead of letting them collect dust.

She has a Black Epi Noe already...n collecting dust too!:P

But her black Epi Noe is really stiff I touched it a few times. It was a diaper bag she bought when I was born. :P

Well..she used to. Until recently I told her to take out all these bags n use them instead of letting them collect dust.

She has a Black Epi Noe already...n collecting dust too!:P

But her black Epi Noe is really stiff I touched it a few times. It was a diaper bag she bought when I was born. :P
WOW! But w/use, the Epi WILL soften:yes: , personally i would go w/BH, or take her to the store to try on the bags before purchase? I used to do that, b/c there's no price tag on the bags, so people don't freak at the pirce-it's really not bad consider how longlasting LV are!

WOW! But w/use, the Epi WILL soften:yes: , personally i would go w/BH, or take her to the store to try on the bags before purchase? I used to do that, b/c there's no price tag on the bags, so people don't freak at the price-it's really not bad consider how longlasting LV are!

Hmm..I am considering if I should give her a surprise or buy it with her.:supacool:

If she has an epi wallet and isn't using it - I think I would go for a bag. The BH seems big if you read the dimensions, but it's so soft and comfy to wear - you can carry a little or a lot, it has a cell phone pocket and a zippered pocket inside - it looks good after it patinas and it's just a great bag! It doesn't seem to big to me anymore at all. I'm still voting for the BH!

I tried to hint her...but from her response she gave me. I doubt she wants me to spend so much on her.

What should I do?!?!?

I am afraid that after I buy her the gift she will be angry with me instead.

I tried to hint her...but from her response she gave me. I doubt she wants me to spend so much on her.

What should I do?!?!?

I am afraid that after I buy her the gift she will be angry with me instead.

LV is really expensive (which we all know) and it would be a shame to get her something that she does not love. How about giving her money, and going together to purchase it? When we got my mom her speedy for her bday, we gave her enough cash to purchase it, just incase she really didnt want it, then we weren't stuck w/ the bag. Of course she wanted it though! :smile: and she loved the boutique experience!!

LV is really expensive (which we all know) and it would be a shame to get her something that she does not love. How about giving her money, and going together to purchase it? When we got my mom her speedy for her bday, we gave her enough cash to purchase it, just incase she really didnt want it, then we weren't stuck w/ the bag. Of course she wanted it though! :smile: and she loved the boutique experience!!

Well maybe I can consider that...or I get her a perfume from Gucci/Chanel maybe?

Batignolles:yahoo:
I intend to get my mum a LV this mother's day.Well..I didnt get her anything for her B'dae but this time I am sure I wanna get something for her.

She likes shoulder bags which are not stiff n soft texture..or I can also get her a wallet

I chose the likely few...I won't mind suggestions still coz I havent made up my mind. Well I was suppose to get my Rolex diamond dial for my Rolex but apparently they do not hav it for my model. But nvm..now with the cash for it,I can buy a bag or wallet for my mum.

1)Cabas MM-Antigua
2)Reade PM-Vernis (But I am worried of discolouring in the future)
3)Batignolles
4) Zippy wallet- In damier/mono

5) Maybe a Coach Zipped wallet? Which is cheaper..hehehe

6)Dun get anything from LV...Other brands maybe?
I appreaciate suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank YOU..:P

Budget is max US700-800.

I told my mum I wanted to get her the regular Batignolles for Mother's day. But she said she didn't want it coz my bro already got her a coach and she has a few bags already so there is no use for it,might as well not waste the money.

So now...what should I dooooooooooo?!?!?!?!?!...