Mother's Day Gift.. LE Dentelle needed!!!

JEANQUEEN

Addict
Dec 11, 2006
Hi everyone,
My mom fell in love with the dentelle when she saw somoene carrying it when it came out. It is completely and utterly sold out here in Vancouver. :cursing: I know it comes in the speedy, but please someone enlighten me with what else I can get in the Dentelle and any idea where I can buy one? Online..? THank you LV gurus!!!!

jennykay

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Just did a search on louisvuitton.com and they have 3 different wallets available if that helps.

sugarcookie72

Cuddly Bag Monkey
O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
Dentelle came out in Fersen (big!), Kirsten (smallish clutch), Batignolles Horizontal (see pic below), & 3 wallets (pochette, ludlow, & I forget the name of the other one). IDK if 866Vuitton in the US ships to Canada but give them a call. If there are any left of Dentelle (it was a Spring/Summer 07 release) they are would know.

Attachments

floridalv

O.G.
Aug 15, 2006
They also came out with a speedy 30 in gold or silver. I'm a big fan of the dentelle line- I just got a silver fersen- it's big but it's awesome. Good Luck with your search.

Jan 19, 2007
Pug City
I just wanted to mention that it was said above that the Kirsten is a clutch. Actually this bag has a strap that can be hand held or worn on the shoulder (close to the body as the strap is not that long) I have the Kirsten and adore it. The entire line is beautiful, good luck with your search and keep us posted!

annie168

Aug 24, 2007
Hi everyone,
My mom fell in love with the dentelle when she saw somoene carrying it when it came out. It is completely and utterly sold out here in Vancouver. :cursing: I know it comes in the speedy, but please someone enlighten me with what else I can get in the Dentelle and any idea where I can buy one? Online..? THank you LV gurus!!!!

hi jeanqueen, i saw this on ebay...
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-LOUIS-VUITT...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

btw, am i allowed to post ebay links here? sorry if i violated any policy, just trying to help a fellow tpf member :smile::smile: