Mother's Day gift for 65 year old Mum

kylz

Jun 30, 2015
Hi all,
My mum has been eyeing off my LV's since I started collecting 2 years ago but doesn't have any bags or SLG's. I want to buy her a first piece for Mother's Day but can't afford a bag. What are your recommendations? I was thinking a Mini Pochette in Mono? MTIA [emoji4]

Reactions: netter
mini pochette or full size pochette if that would not stretch the budget too much. both are great. the advantage to the full size is that you can add a cross body strap and fit a cell phone. how nice that you want to do this for your mum : )

Hi all,
My mum has been eyeing off my LV's since I started collecting 2 years ago but doesn't have any bags or SLG's. I want to buy her a first piece for Mother's Day but can't afford a bag. What are your recommendations? I was thinking a Mini Pochette in Mono? MTIA [emoji4]
If she lives close to you and you're within a reasonable distance of a LV, then how about make it a day with her? Start with something like a brunch - mums like brunches - and take her to the store where she, after getting a budget ceiling, can peruse and examine the things that catch her eye. If you're not close to a store then sit down with her if you can and go over the LV website together.

Reactions: Nerja and LoVe
She seems to like the Mono print and told me she thought my Rosalie coin purse was beautiful! I wish I could afford to buy her a Capucines [emoji20] she loves it!

Rosalie coin purse would be so much nicer and more thoughtful than a pochette, which just seems rather plain in comparison, IMHO. I do think it's better to sit down with her and look at the website together. She's at that age where getting something she will really enjoy beats getting a surprise. My mom is turning 60 next month and I wish I could afford anything LV for her. :frown:

Reactions: HandbagDiva354