Most Versatile Colour: Nut or Cashmere Grey?

Thanks sundreamer, that's interesting because I always imagined the nut as being both casual and a bit more formal. It's great to get different opinions!

How do you find the small compared with the medium size?
I personally love the small size. I find it a lot easier to take from day to night. It still has the versatility to wear 3 ways (crossbody, handheld, and shoulder). It is not as heavy as the medium size, and I love using it for everything from errands to a dinner out. I just got back from a long weekend in NYC and it is the only bag I brought with me. It is a great crossbody for sightseeing! When I have more to carry I use larger bags like my Paraty or Neverfull.

Reactions: G&T and highend
have you ripped them off? I have had to keep ripping them off, I think it's from the friction on my clothes rubbing it off. Annoying...

Yes, i rip them off when i see some.

Fortunately no damages are caused by this on the bag.

It’s more annoying than harmful.

I think that it’s due to the material used for the glazing.

Reactions: hrhkaren
I think that nut is a much more casual color than cashmere, but both bags does ofc look very casual as the Marcies have a very casual design, I would personally pick the grey as I would feel limited with the nut color, as it would not go with much in my wardrobe. It has a more "western" look to it whilst the grey is "only" boho, imo. :smile:

Last edited: