Most Versatile Colour: Nut or Cashmere Grey?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I personally love the small size. I find it a lot easier to take from day to night. It still has the versatility to wear 3 ways (crossbody, handheld, and shoulder). It is not as heavy as the medium size, and I love using it for everything from errands to a dinner out. I just got back from a long weekend in NYC and it is the only bag I brought with me. It is a great crossbody for sightseeing! When I have more to carry I use larger bags like my Paraty or Neverfull.

G&T and highend like this.
  2. I noticed that same problem on my mini marcie ...

3. have you ripped them off? I have had to keep ripping them off, I think it's from the friction on my clothes rubbing it off. Annoying...

4. Yes, i rip them off when i see some.

Fortunately no damages are caused by this on the bag.

It’s more annoying than harmful.

I think that it’s due to the material used for the glazing.

hrhkaren likes this.
  5. I have the medium Marcies in both the Nut and Cashmere Grey. I love them both. Sorry, not helpful to you at all!

MooMooVT likes this.
  6. #21 Feb 1, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    I think that nut is a much more casual color than cashmere, but both bags does ofc look very casual as the Marcies have a very casual design, I would personally pick the grey as I would feel limited with the nut color, as it would not go with much in my wardrobe. It has a more "western" look to it whilst the grey is "only" boho, imo. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice