Most versatile color for a first (not black)?

1. Hey ladies,

So I've decided on a Grenat city for a daytime bag. What's a good versatile color for a First? I'm looking for something that will match both black- and brown-based outfits. I kind of would like to get a color (as opposed to either a purely black or brown bag). Any ideas? Thanks!

2. hmm... maybe cornflower or origan if you are looking for a colorful bag (and looking to get it in a store, not eBay) that will go fabulously w/ black an brown. but also this next season's blue india would be fabulous!

3. Origan is such a great idea! And I do want to buy it on a store and not off eBay. But what stores still carry Origan? I know that the Barney's in Copley, MA doesn't...

4. hmm... I think you should give BalNY a call. or aloha rag... there is a list of autheorized retailers on the atelier.naff site as well!

good luck!

5. ITA that a blue color would be perfect! The upcoming Blue India looks pretty!

6. How about ink?:idea:

DSC03585.JPG DSC03584.JPG
  7. origan or ink are both neutral enough to go with blacks and/or browns.

8. How about Grey? I love my grey 06!! :love:

9. caramel

10. Grey!

11. Go for ink!

12. here's a photo of my beloved light olive (a.k.a. origin) courier :love:

OLIVE COURIER BAG 2.jpg
  13. Pewter! I think it's best in small doses, goes with everything, and adds a little pop.

14. Ink! The color is like getting three bags in one! It goes with everything!

15. i have the origan first love the color .. my wardrobe are mainly in the shades of brown and lots of white.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice