Most user friendly wallet for Twice/Twinset?

Thanks for the suggestions! I’ll check those out. :smile:

I debated getting a pre-loved pochette Métis in Empreinte but I think it’ll be heavier than the Twinset.....I love how light it is, especially when full. :smile:

I use Key Pouch in Empreinte. The zipped
compartment fits two nicely. I prefer flatter compact wallet when using the Twinset.
I’ll post some pics in a while.

Reactions: Platinum\
Thank you. I hope they help you in your decision. Personally, I’m not a fan of three flap wallet, so the Compact Curieuse is pretty cumbersome. I hope the Zoe is more user friendly as the flat note pocket isn’t as deep as the Compact Curieuse.
May I ask what you carry in one key pouch? Cards, coins, cash and keys?

Reactions: nvie
May I ask what you carry in one key pouch? Cards, coins, cash and keys?
Usually ID, cards and cash in the flap pocket with coins in the zipped compartment. I don’t use that for keys as they are kept separately in the canvas Key Pouch. However, there’s a key hook in the Empreinte Key Pouch that I don’t usually use so yes, if the key hook is used then all the items you mention fit in there.

I like carrying two Empreinte Key Pouches for traveling as one for home currency with a spare credit card and the other local currency with credit card. I’ll keep small amounts of local currency for purchasing small items.

Reactions: EveyB