Most Used Small Chanel Bag?

What is your most used small Chanel bag?

• WOC

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Mini Flap

Votes: 27 71.1%

• Total voters

BrookeA

Jan 25, 2011
I'm thinking about adding a WOC and/or Mini Flap to my Chanel collection and I'm curious what your most used/versatile small Chanel bag is?

squidgee

Jan 20, 2015
One more vote for the mini. The extra depth really helps to fit quite a bit more stuff and the shorter chain length is better for me cross-body (I'm 5ft tall).

Hu7770

Apr 10, 2015
I'm 170 cm. I have woc, square mini and rectangular mini.
I currently use woc the most because it sits perfectly on me over the winter parka.
I use square mini in the summer mostly with dresses and rectangular mini for more casual outfits. I like them all but I reach out for woc a lot for running errands, travelling (air planes) and quick dinner out. HTH

Tiffany April

Sep 24, 2016
Definitely my black caviar rectangular mini flap! It fits a lot for a small bag and the strap is the perfect length for crossbody ( I'm 5'4")Square mini strap too short for me as crossbody and the woc strap is a little too long. And the woc doesn't fit as much as the mini flap.

Reactions: Parisluxury

FunBagz

Apr 15, 2015
Sunny Florida
I have both WOC and rectangular minis and the minis get more use than the WOC. However, my WOC is great for very specific uses so I am glad to have it in my collection. But if I could only keep one, it would be my black caviar rectangular mini.

Reactions: ChloePanda168