Most underrated bags you love?

Belen Echandia. The bags are all handmade and gorgeous. The designs aren't super trendy, and they don't seem to get much respect on here.

I'm getting my first one for Christmas :yahoo: Can't wait!

Hi there
I will have to agree on Anya Hindmarch - but then I used to live in UK for long time, and obviously she is huge there. I am not into the whole pic on a bag thing but I have a snakeskin bag that honestly is just perfect.

have any of you heard of Piatonna - a new British label, only really few places sell their bags - quite funky with a Maltese Cross as a trademark? I also love these for something really new.

Regards

I had no idea so many would say Cole Haan--I agree completely. Just finished a book on handbags, and in it someone in the business said what a good quality bag they make.

Belen Echandia. The bags are all handmade and gorgeous. The designs aren't super trendy, and they don't seem to get much respect on here.

I'm getting my first one for Christmas :yahoo: Can't wait!

Oh, they do from this little corner of London . . . .:yes:

You are getting it for Christmas? The apple green 'indulge me'? Go Kore! I want to see as soon as you get it . . . Sorry, forgot my manners in my excitement - please may I be one of the first to whom you display your new bag . . .?!;)

I agree with a few posters about Kate Spade - I know that she has been trendy for a while, and people don't really consider her line "designer", but I find that some of the pieces are very unique with a great retro feel to them. I love purchasing the more interesting bags every season and love the summer straw/wicker lines.

Another brand, more expensive, that I think is underrated is Tod's. I know that a few people on the forum LOVE them, but not much discussion in general. Great quality bags, and classic styling.