Most succesful, productive or inspiring H-visit

Monica

O.G.
Mar 21, 2008
I've just read Costa's thread in which she shows us her new purchases. Amazing!!! And now I am curious to learn what YOUR most succesful, nicest, inspiring or most productive trip to H is! Please tell us about your experience and show us some pictures!

I will describe my 'best H visit':
Every visit to H is nice. There are lovely SA's and the atmosphere is always very relaxed. My best visit was when I realised that the Lindy is a great bag! I always thought I was a Birkin-only lover and at first I didn't even like the Lindy; I found it extremely strange... (hihi). Some days before I had been invited to a great H event ( a little summer mini-opera) and we all had been admiring each others bags. I met a lady who was in love with my Graphite Birkin and I was positively shocked to see her lovely orange Lindy. My lovely SA called some European stores and looked in the computer but unfortunately there was no Lindy available in my color so she ordered one for me. So, on my best visit I didn't even buy a bag (I did buy a silk scarf), but looking forward to it is just as good.

I have never had a negative experience at any H boutique. My best experience is tied between the first time I visited Amsterdam H (You know how great the SA's are) and when I visited the Palm Beach boutique. The stories aren't spectactular, but what I remember is in Amsterdam I was offered champagne even though I was a first time client at that boutique and at Palm Beach the SA was so friendly and willing to help and find things. I ended up sending a letter to corporate about how nice it was to deal with her and that boutique. :yes:

Leap of faith: at least the outcome of your visits wasn't average and normal? Those words just does not seem to do H justice :smile:
What have you found on your average and normal visits?

^
My experience wasen't really "special" except that the SAs were soooo nice and let me try on anything, they were so helpful, fun and creative in terms of suggstions. It was like visiting friends. =P Yes, I ended up getting some stuff, I think two scarves and gloves I don't remember exactly anymore. I wouldn't have gotten more than a scarf probably if they didn't help me out. I think I tried on almost every pair of gloves in that store to find the right one. I had a good time in all H stores though, but it was the atmosphere that was different.

^^ of course the outcomes werent average :upsidedown: for example i have been turned down for a birkin but i always somehow end up with a kelly being offered.. but i meant that it was the normal get in-get out nothing intresting ever happened, i have had more special experiances in other high-end stores

One of my best experiences was lately at the Bond Street store. Bought a croc strap for my watch but also spend some time with the leather book for my next order. The SAs at Bond Street are absolutely fabulous!

Oh yes Beaumonde! Don't you just loooove the leather book? When I was waiting for my Graphite Birkin, I was nervous for more than a year about the color. Now I just pop in and ask if I can have a look at the leather book to see my new color: Soleil. I soooo like the feel and the color of all the leathers.