Most recent COACH order!!!

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
I ordered all my stuff to replace jeweled Sophia (yuck) and here are stock pic's. Tell me if you think this will all compliment eachother well. Hopefully my new Blackberry Curve 3G will fit inside the universal case!!!

They still have raisin Brynne at JAX. Like 9 of them. I'm sure I could have stalked outlets/ebay but had NO DESIRE!!!

I'll post pic's of jeweled Sophia when I have time and also my Alexa booties..which are TDF!!! Heels are HIGH THOUGH!!!

Those who want jeweled Sophia, I have a feeling there will be ALOT at the outlets! Sorry to those who own her but I think they totally STRUCK OUT with this bag!!!

Do you all think this will all look good as a set???
Thanks for your input!!!

***I never thought I'd be a tartan type of gal but love that she has shades from the Brynne in her and matches with the silver HW of the bag and the wallet!!!

Attachments

• ordered001.jpg
    ordered001.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 59
  • ordered003.jpg
    ordered003.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 58
  • ordered004.jpg
    ordered004.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 57
  • coachraisinbrynne.jpg
    coachraisinbrynne.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 74
  • tartanwristlet.jpg
    tartanwristlet.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 61
The set looks really good. Sorry about the Jeweled Sophia. I liked her better in the preview Nitrolicious pics. I did not get to see her in real life though. I completely understand about not wanting to hunt the outlets. It's just no fun anymore. I'm still looking for the XL Black Croc Maggie. I called Jax around PCE time and they had 1 in stock. I was really tempted but worried about getting the very last. Maybe it was defective or a return. I don't really see any on ebay so I'm hoping they haven't hit the outlets yet. It sounds like only a few were sent to the outlets here and there. I'm hoping more show up. Congrats!

Hi,
I think you will like the Brynne much better!!! I too saw the Jewelled Sophia online as well as the pics from Nitrolicious and thought what a very cool bag!!! I then saw her IRL and was very disappointed!!! I don't think she is worth a $1000!!
I also like the accessories you got to go with her!!!
Congrats!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Thanks gal's! Yes jeweled Sophia was a TOTAL BUST!!! I did take pic's though! lol

I think this willl all be very cute together!!!

I wouldn't even buy jeweled Sophia at OUTLET PRICES if that tells you anything about this bag!!!

Hi,
I think you will like the Brynne much better!!! I too saw the Jewelled Sophia online as well as the pics from Nitrolicious and thought what a very cool bag!!! I then saw her IRL and was very disappointed!!! I don't think she is worth a $1000!!
I also like the accessories you got to go with her!!!
Congrats!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

It's as though I wrote this post myself. (Lynne--you and I have the same thoughts and choices about Coach, so many times--again and again!)

I still kick myself for not getting Brynne, so I like your choice. I too saw the Jeweled Sophia and agree with you, OP, that the outlets may see a hefty stock of these left....It's perhaps more the price than the look of the bag--or perhaps JMO that the look doesn't match the price. It's pretty but not 1k pretty, JMO.

I love your new purchases! The raisin Brynn looks dreamy!! I think that the raisin is my favorite purple Coach has done. I never even cared for the pics of jeweled Sophia. I did see her IRL and didn't even look twice and I love the sophia in general. Enjoy all your new goodies!!

I love all the purples! Especially with all the shiny silver goodies.
I can't wait until you get them all; I want to see the Poppy Heart Keyfob on your bag!

What do you think of the Tartan scarf to put on your Brynne? :biggrin: