Most RARE &/or DESIRED MJ bags!

PursePassion said:
Ooooo! I LOVE convertible bags! :love:

I would love to see a photo of this, can anyone post one please?

Regards,

J

PS: Thank you all for your input thus far! I love reading your responses.

I'll try to post a pic of mines tomorrow. The pics will be bad :hrmm: because i'm using my cell phone camera phone right now, but you'll still be able to see it : )

PursePassion said:
Oh! I just thought of something I find "desirable"!

I would LOVE to see a 1st season Stella :smile:
What were the original colors & lining?

Here's my 1st season Stella, the color was called "grape", but it is really a lovely deep plum, I think, with a dusty blue suede lining.

It also came in black, white (the lining on the white was a deep wine, so gorgeous), a bright red (with a pink suede lining) and a deep marine blue. There might have been some other colors as well. I love this bag so much that I bought two of the "reissued" buckle closure Stellas (in white and in black). If you ever see that original blue Stella, let us know.

47b6df39b3127cce98548a64f86700000019108AcOGzdw3btf

My holy grail is the Stella, since it is not really being produced anymore. I love lots of the MJ bags, but I am a "big bag" person and most of the bags are just too small for me. I would love to find some Stella bags in unusual colors.

I also love Stam and it's a style I am coveting. I have bronze, but I would love black, blush, whiskey and so on and so on....

The Blake and Venetia are nice, too. I think the Blake looks like it would be big enough for me. Have to check that one out next.

youngprof said:
Here's my 1st season Stella, the color was called "grape", but it is really a lovely deep plum, I think, with a dusty blue suede lining.

It also came in black, white (the lining on the white was a deep wine, so gorgeous), a bright red (with a pink suede lining) and a deep marine blue. There might have been some other colors as well. I love this bag so much that I bought two of the "reissued" buckle closure Stellas (in white and in black). If you ever see that original blue Stella, let us know.

47b6df39b3127cce98548a64f86700000019108AcOGzdw3btf

Love that Stella!

Ok, here is a pic of my convertible clutch. Sorry, the pic is sooo bad because i took it w/ my cell phone camera... It looks much better in person, believe me.

Attachments

• marc2.jpg
    marc2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 81
  • marc 1.jpg
    marc 1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 63
Milena said:
I’m not sure about the most rare bags, but my personal most wanted would be an MJ red Zoe as carried by Scarlett Johanson in Lost in Translation:

I love this bag too! :smile: I've searched high and low for it on ebay and consignment shops but never could track one down! :cry: