Most RARE &/or DESIRED MJ bags!

PursePassion

Jun 9, 2006
I would love to read everyone's opinions of:
-most rare (style &/or color)
-your personal most desirable
of allll the Marc Jacobs (or even Marc by MJ for that matter) bags! :yes:

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this.

Regards,

J :flowers:

that's a good question! i can't really think of a holy grail of MJ bags; it could be because his bags are still the new kids on the block, they were launched in 2000. they don't have the long history like a lot of the other luxury brands, like LV, Chanel, and Hermes. the stam is probably the most desirable MJ right now, and maybe the stella re-issues.

I’m not sure about the most rare bags, but my personal most wanted would be an MJ red Zoe as carried by Scarlett Johanson in Lost in Translation:

Attachments

• mj-zoe.jpg
    mj-zoe.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 656
D & G rockstar said:
Does anyone have the MJ tote that converts into an envelope clutch?? I haven't seen anyone w/ it (except for me).

Ooooo! I LOVE convertible bags! :love:

I would love to see a photo of this, can anyone post one please?

Regards,

J

PS: Thank you all for your input thus far! I love reading your responses.

slickskin said:
I want the MJ Stella in black, when it came with buckles. I have a Stella with pushlocks that I love, but haven't stopped pining for the one with buckles.

Although not the "original" season, they have those on sale at NM right now. The reissue if you will.

Milena said:
I’m not sure about the most rare bags, but my personal most wanted would be an MJ red Zoe as carried by Scarlett Johanson in Lost in Translation:

Just last week, someone was auctioning the exact bag on eBay. They occassionally pop up, and not too expensive either!

I'm not sure which MJ bag is the most rare, but I can tell you that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Blake! It is my favorite MJ bag. I have it in black and in denim. I'd love to have it in red.