Most popular handbags??

oregongal

Jul 24, 2007
Hi,

I'm wondering what people consider the very most popular handbags are right now - whether they are your fav's or not.

Also, handbags that aren't for sale anymore but what you would like to own if it was still available.
Thanks,
Diane

Coach is probably one of the most popular right now. I can't go anywhere without seeing a signature purse on every other arm! It's insane. Makes me not like Coach any more!
You are so right! And.... IMO they are not as well made as they used to be. It seems to me that the older Coach bags I have are good solid bags with amazingly beautiful leather. The new stuff just doesn't seem to compare. But it is popular.
I still love LV and I think it will always be desirable and timeless.:heart:

It depends as people have said ^^. Most popular are either classics like the LV speedys or "it" bags like...well there are a lot! Try browsing the designer forums, those are generally the most popular names and within the forums you can find the most popular bags but seeing whats most talked about and wanted. Hope that helps some!

Where I leave evvvveryone wears Coach monogram bags- I used to like them, but the more I see them all day long, it makes me like them less, it makes them less unique I guess. I see tons of LV Speedys, and though I love LV, it is my least favorite LV bag. Also in my area a lot of girls are into Gucci mono suddenly, and I'm starting to warm up to the brown/beige Gucci mono!

Hi all, I'm in Canada and what I'm seeing is Coach obviously, Gucci, Burberry, Bulgari, and Valentino who is so adorably frilly and fabulous. I'm a girly girl so Valentino are my favorites. If you love soft buttery leather, B. Makowsky's are getting lots of interest. For cocktail hour I have to say Glenda Gies, Karen Wilson and m.andonia. M.andonia is a great person, super sweet you have to love her bags. Karen is hugely popular in Canada. I didn't get all the hoopla about her bags until I got one. OMG stunning. If you have the chance I would pick one up. She has been deemed as the next Kate Spade. I own both and love them both but Karen Wilson bags win me over. You have to hold one in your hand to see the magic.
:woohoo: