Most Popular Bag in Other Countries

Here in Germany to be exact in Leipzig, besides the fact that LV still isn't that famous here... I see mostly Shoulderbags, NF, Palermo, delightful, galleria but I have never seen a Totally...

But in other Cities like Berlin, Hamburg and Munich, you can spot alot NF and Speedys... Lots of Mono... :smile:

In Toronto (Canada) I've noticed a lot more damier ebene and less monogram recently. Speedy and NF are the most common but I also see Alma, Galleria, Totally, Saleya, Trevi, and BH frequently. Plus lots of Eva and Pochettes (people carry their essential items in them and leave their big bags at work at lunchtime).

In Finland Monogram Speedy seems to be the most popular bag. I used to have one too.

Yes, mono Speedy is very popular in Helsinki. I also see quite a few Neverfulls every time I go to the city centre... The other day when I was in Tapiola in Espoo ( a wealthy location next to Helsinki) I saw one Eva, one Galliera GM, an Artsy and a few Neverfulls, Speedys and mono pochettes during one hour. Both mono and damier ebene patterns are popular. I see very few damier azur or multicolor bags here. Also the more expensive lines like the empreinte or mahina leather bags are VERY rare sightings. Vernis is rare, too.

Ever since the only LV boutique in Finland opened in spring 2008 in Helsinki, the amount of LVs has grown enormously. Way to go, Finns! :lol: