Most Popular Bag in Other Countries

andkenfly

Live, Love, Laugh
Aug 9, 2009
Los Angeles
The speedy and neverful seem to be the most popular in the US, but what are the most popular LV bags in other countries like China, Japan, France, and such?

peace1029

Jul 20, 2010
in Singapore, i believe it's the neverfull too :smile: it's EVERYWHERE. and previously there was a waiting list for it too. not too sure recently though.

next up, speedy.

likeadoll

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
I'm in Canada but I've been travelling a lot lately (HK, Singapore) and Galliera seemed pretty popular in addition to the usual Speedy and NF.

Mircalla

Jan 23, 2008
In Italy most popular are speedy and neverfull. I also see galliera, palermo an delightful. Multicolor line instead isn't very popular.

bonefile

MadAboutBags
May 27, 2011
Australia
Guess its the same everywhere :P - here in Perth, Australia the popular bags are Neverfull, followed by Speedy. Also quite a few Trevis

Cait

only once you live
Dec 11, 2005
Toronto: Speedy 30 and 35 (and I'm seeing a lot more Azur in the last year than I ever did before), Neverfull MM.

Multicolour seems to have fallen out of favour; I remember 5 or 6 years ago, you couldn't get on the subway without seeing something multicolour - real or fake - but it seems far less common now. I almost fainted when I saw a lady carrying a practically vintage at this point, perforated Speedy.

Sep 15, 2010
Canada
Toronto: Speedy 30 and 35 (and I'm seeing a lot more Azur in the last year than I ever did before), Neverfull MM.

Multicolour seems to have fallen out of favour; I remember 5 or 6 years ago, you couldn't get on the subway without seeing something multicolour - real or fake - but it seems far less common now. I almost fainted when I saw a lady carrying a practically vintage at this point, perforated Speedy.
ITA, when I was walking on bloor st, I saw 5 girls with the DE speedy in 30 or 35. I smiled because we have the same taste. LOL.