most pointless and horrid beauty products evr

the green smashbox primer.. maybe i just didnt know how to use it, but it didnt reduce the redness at all... did this work for anyone?

Picture2.png

I can think of a few, but it's kind of a subjective question. What I hated, someone else may have loved, because everyone has different needs. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. That being said, these are some of my picks. I don't mean to offend anyone...

Creme de la Mer
: If it was cheaper, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but it's $200 a jar and it's 44% petroleum jelly. Why not just save $198 and use vaseline? :shrugs:
images

DuWop Lip Venom: all pain, no gain.
images

There's more, but these are the ones that popped into my head right away...

Ok I'll go ;)

I think Eminence is horrible (duck and cover) They used to be good before they changed their formulation and started growing their own herbs. If you do like Eminence have you noticed a change in efficiency? I know a lot of people like this company but in terms of organic products its sub par to others.

I used the their eight greens phyto masque hot. It has all the right ingredients but I expected it to be hot and tingle. It was just like putting gew on my face. It's nourishing because of the ingredients but for the price I'd rather buy ilike which is the old Eminence.

Also I was on a mission to get pumpkin enzyme peel because I loved the one they use in my facials. Same thing, the Eminence one was completely disappointing. I use the Lucrece and h2t ones at home and they're both amazing.