most pointless and horrid beauty products evr

Practically any self-tanners; whenever I try them to even out my tan lines, I always regret it. Smelly, sticky, messy, weird smelling if you sweat... and I would never even try to wear white if I was covered in self-tanner. Not being able to wear white with a tan defeats the whole point of having one. Most useless and underwhelming product in general.

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick (in Bronze) --not 'shimmery' but 'glittery'; huge difference in daylight

http://images.saksfifthavenue.com/i.../5544/0421355444038/0421355444038_500x500.jpg

Stila eyeshadow trio in Bronze Glow --same problem as above!

http://www.stilacosmetics.com/Images/products/600/stila_141.jpg

Last edited:
St Ives Apricot face scrub - shortly afterward I broke out into killer hives
Clinque Eye Shadow - hate that crap and never stay on
Most High shine stuff for my hair - makes my hair dull -
Oh I just remembered one - Sebastions Potion 9 - that stuff sucks !

Those "automatic eyeliner pencil" things that you can't sharpen, no matter what the package or the advertisement says.

I call them "disposable eyeliner" because you can use them maybe once or twice, and then they are useless.

People rave about La Mer, but it was a mess for me and left me with break-outs, so it was a huge disappointment.

The other product I hated was Patricia Wexler, M.D., lip line moisturizer. It hurt! I don't trust any skin product that stings that much!

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme

Maybe I had an allergic reaction but it burned so bad I was surprised to find I still had skin on my lips after washing it off. Not only did it make my lips larger but it left me with a huge red ring around my mouth. Oy!

P74520_hero.jpg

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme

Maybe I had an allergic reaction but it burned so bad I was surprised to find I still had skin on my lips after washing it off. Not only did it make my lips larger but it left me with a huge red ring around my mouth. Oy!

a248.g.akamai.net/7/248/8278/20050328190034/www.sephora.com/assets/dyn/product/P74520/P74520_hero.jpg

too faced lip injection extreme is one of my all-time-favourite lipglosses ever, love the smell, the stinging and the result. . . though I have already high pigmented and full lips. . . but know that most ppl with small/narrow lips don't get the result ( so the product is actually really pointless)

but the normal clear lip injection which is shown on the pic above left me with a ring around my mouth too as i kind of "crawls" outside your lips and is pretty sticky= hard to wash of