Most of us are into designer purses, are you also into designer shoes and clothes?

Clothing styles get tired and evolve so fast that it's not a good investment to spend a ton on all super designer stuff. My fashion staple is premium denim, I believe a good pair of jeans and quality handbag are the foundation for a hot outfit! I am so addicted to designer denim, trust me it makes such a difference!! My daily staples are jeans (Sevens, True Religion, Frankie B :love:, Hudsons, 1921, R & R, A & G, Paige Premium are some of my faves) and trend tops, that don't break the bank (i.e. armani exchange, bebe, arden b, guess, marciano...).
I will even admit to shopping at Forever 21 once in a while, although the quality sucks the tops are always so cheap that you can just buy a ton and wear them once and throw them away! They are great for party outfits, like going to the club. I swear they are always copying the entire Bebe catalog too.
As for shoes, I couldn't live without my Rainbow flip flops!:wlae:
Aldo, Steve Madden, Charles David, Nordstrom are the places I usually hit up first for shoe shopping.
Christian Louboutin is to die for as well! Mmmmmm.

Only designer bags here too. They last longer and stay in style longer (if you stick with classics). The one exception is that I own two expensive designer coats: a BCBG wool long coat and a Burberry trench. But I expect these to also last forever and not go out of style.

That said, I WISH I could afford more expensive clothes and shoes. But it's just not as high a priority for me.

I *LOVE* True Religion jeans and in the last week bought enough pairs to add up to a new LV bag... ;)

I really love Frankie B jeans and Juicy Couture also, but TR's are my weakness... :drool:

I am on a Chanel / LV ban, and need to now get my TR addiction under control :graucho:
It doesn't help I found a jean forum....lol.... It's just as much trouble as the PF!!

I don't buy designer shoes, because I like to be comfortable and most designer shoes are too narrow for me. I only own 4 pieces of designer clothing, and I got those on sale. I don't buy designer clothing, because I never wear anything long enough to make it worth it.

I go through phases, but for the most part, I spend little on trendy clothes and more on the enduring styles. I can wear the same bag for a couple of days, but I can't wear the same clothes, or even shoes.

I will even admit to shopping at Forever 21 once in a while, although the quality sucks the tops are always so cheap that you can just buy a ton and wear them once and throw them away! They are great for party outfits, like going to the club. I swear they are always copying the entire Bebe catalog too.

:yahoo: I'm guilty of the expendable-H&M-Forever 21-top orgy as well! I just can't spend more than $30 on a trendy top that will fall out of trend in two months!

My tanks, tees and casual tops as well as footwear for summer are all from Winners (Canadian version of Marshalls/TJ Maxx). I always luck out with designer items there and it's cheap too.:nuts: The rest of my clothes I splurge on: jeans, evening footwear/boots, outwear (especially). I LOVE Dolce & Gabbana jackets/coats. They fit me really well and fit is very important to me. I am not into jewellery (I barely wear my wedding rings:shame:, DH is the same) so bags and clothes are the things I like to spend $$$ on.:wlae:

Well, I wear Juicy Couture outfits to bed (not the jackets, really, I wear those out), and I love Primp. More than Juicy, actually. Tops can be from wherever, I don't really care. I do like Ella Moss, Splendid's thermals some of Juicy's tee's and Lacoste polos though.
For jeans I love True Religions and Sevens (especially the Great China Wall ones). I do have a thing for Chanel sunglasses and have a couple other designers in there as well (like Gucci and Dior). For shoes, I just buy whatever I like and whatever is comfortable. I have a LOT of Steve Maddens...but I do have a couple pairs of LV and Chanel shoes as well. Also, I LOVE the rhinestone heart sandals by Dezario..my mom and I both have a few pairs..I have the leopard, pastel multi, silver, red and green. My mom has silver, pink, pastel multi, orange and gold. They're SO comfortable..here's the link, but Nordstrom's only has gold and silver right now..
Dezario 'Heart' Thong Sandal - - Nordstrom.com

i'm not crazy about designer clothes, mainly because my weight fluctuates so much that they'd end up hanging in the closet most of the time. also i'd be afraid of ruining them. my clothes are mostly from Forever 21, Express, Guess and the lower-end brands

as for shoes, i only have 4 pairs of designer shoes (and about to get my 5th soon :graucho:), and about 40 or more pairs of lower-end shoes like Steve Madden, Colin Stuart and JLo. i have this paranoia that i'm going to wear a hole in my shoes, no matter how new they are, so i won't spend a fortune on them unless i know i'll die without them :lol:

...as for shoes, i only have 4 pairs of designer shoes (and about to get my 5th soon :graucho:), and about 40 or more pairs of lower-end shoes like Steve Madden, Colin Stuart and JLo. i have this paranoia that i'm going to wear a hole in my shoes, no matter how new they are, so i won't spend a fortune on them unless i know i'll die without them :lol:

Same here! Even though I have a car, I walk and take the train often because it is so much easier than dealing with traffic AND it is great exercise. As much as I am lusting after a pair of Manolo Blahnik Mary Janes, I just can't bring myself to fork over the cash for a pair of shoes that won't be worn often.

I envy you ladies...all my spare money goes to my bags....and dont have alot for the rest....hummmmm:s

But I have never really been into clothes....just some suits I buy for work coulple of times a year but everything else Im really stingy about....its really weird...

My husband the other day was trying to convince me to buy a $40 shirt and I was like "What? Way to expensive" He totally laughed at me.....:shame: Oh but there is the H & M store to be opened here at Beverly Center...Im excited!!

I wish I had some to spare for some nice clothes though...like LV...:yes: