Most inexpensive bags from Chanel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,
    I've been looking all over the internet for Chanel bag prices and get different prices here and there. And wanted to know the price of their bags, but mostly their more inexpensive bags. I would love to get a Chanel bag but would like to know how much they are beforehand also I've been so sick and hadn't had the chance to go to the Chanel store. If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it! Thanks in advance! :yahoo:

2. Some of the travel lines in nylon (both totes and messenger style, lots of colour choices, pale blues, pinks, metalic and black as a permanent line) are relatively inexpensive - though in my opinion - not really worth it. Also some of the smaller bags such as the small square bar, camelia is $750 (quite cute but I think only work well in black or brown, in colour they look rather twee.) and the wallets on chain could be classified as purses if need be...and the colour selection changes all the time and is fairly spectacular. Gorgeous metallics, that work with absolutely everything!:nuts:

Attached Files:

3. ...some more travel lines. One is for sale at yoogis closet for around $250:smile:

Attached Files:

4. That camellia flap is way more than $750. I believe, and someone please feel free to correct me, it is in the high 1000s, close to $2000.

5. I thought the bar Camellia flap was $1150, I just called a Chanel boutique last week and thats what they quoted me.

6. ya camellia flaps are NOT 750. A good option for you, OP, would be a WOC- which is in the low 1000 range! GL

7. This is a very nice price and the bag is very cute is it too small??

8. I would love to have more info about this bag!

9. ^its part of the classic line so its always available...right now they only have black but they have released other colors in the past.

10. There are several threads about this bag, yes its small and slightly larger than a wallet on a chain, check the reference library there's a lot of info on it.Unfortunately only black is available this season.

11. Its a shame the picture is small!
    What Chanel bags are there for less than 1000? maybe like 800 big maximum. I thought they were all sooo expensive. But if I can find one for a few hundred dollars maybe I'll get one for Christmas. ( to be honest if I did find one for a few hundred dollars I would beg my father to get me one!lol).

12. #14 Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
    apologies ladies - the little camelia bag is 750 UK pounds not US dollars. The reference number/code is 00V A16780Y01295 it comes in both lambskin and satin and if you ask a chanel boutique they will get one for you as its a permanent line. I saw it in BOND street in London a few days ago and my sister wrote down the code. If you are buying from outside the EU then you can claim 17.5% off for VAT which would make it just over 600 which is I think an excellent price for a lambskin bag. ( even though I do think its rather too dinky, it could always be used as an evening/dinner party bag) Keep an eye out for well priced CHANEL bags and keep me posted as really interested....:ty::woot::woot:

Attached Files:

13. I had this bag. The camellia or chocolate bar flap costs usd $1150. The flower falls off in the long run, so reinforce it, restitch the moment you buy it.