Most Indecisive Person Ever...

BagLadyT

One on the way and one in the queue!
Apr 2, 2016
Screenshot (2).png I need your opinion again kind ladies. Some of you know I am going back and forth about getting a SF Jumbo or DF Jumbo. I am still trying to come to a decision on that. I do know that the Jumbo will be blk with GHW and caviar. I currently have a M/L Classic Flap in GHW lambskin. Now I also want to make a WOC purchase. I happen to love gold and black. With that being said, would it be silly to also get a blk and gold WOC if I have the black M/L flap already and have the black Jumbo in the works? I also really love the red WOC with the SHW. Would you stick to the black or add variety in your collection? (I found the pic above researching WOCs and when I came across this pic I did a double take because the gal has a ring identical to mine and I just wore a dress similar to a party. For a minute I took this as a sign...I'm getting so weird...)

Last edited:
I dont think its silly since WOC is a different bag compare to m/l or jumbo. To me it has its function that m/l or jumbo can't do, and its not redundant to have them.

I prefer black caviar WOC since its a classic and literary go with any outfit. There is no such thing as having too many black chanel. Red is pretty too, however only choose if it matches with most of your clothings.

Reactions: BagLadyT
If I were you, I'd get the black jumbo (I still vote SF! LOL!) and then wait a little while for the WOC. You may find that the 2 black bags are sufficient for your black needs and want to get the red. Or wearing your M/L and jumbo may confirm that you still need a small black bag.

I've learned the hard way not to buy 3 or more bags at once while trying to guess what I'll need. Often a bag "wears" differently than I anticipated. And, I would have gone a different direction after than I thought before.

Who knows? You may need the WOC in both black and red. :smile:

If I were you, I'd get the black jumbo (I still vote SF! LOL!) and then wait a little while for the WOC. You may find that the 2 black bags are sufficient for your black needs and want to get the red. Or wearing your M/L and jumbo may confirm that you still need a small black bag.

I've learned the hard way not to buy 3 or more bags at once while trying to guess what I'll need. Often a bag "wears" differently than I anticipated. And, I would have gone a different direction after than I thought before.

Who knows? You may need the WOC in both black and red. :smile:

I am really leaning more towards the SF lol! :cool: But you're right about waiting. My problem is that I have finally set aside my purse money and it's a somewhat decent amount. I find myself feeling like a child walking down the aisle of a toy store with my full piggy bank in hand! I'm so eager to buy! Lol!!

I am really leaning more towards the SF lol! :cool: But you're right about waiting. My problem is that I have finally set aside my purse money and it's a somewhat decent amount. I find myself feeling like a child walking down the aisle of a toy store with my full piggy bank in hand! I'm so eager to buy! Lol!!
I completely understand. That money does burn a hole in our pockets. lol! But you don't have to wait a year. Just give it a few months and you'll probably see what you need. :smile:

I think since you'll have the black in two other bags it would be nice to have a little color. You could wear an all black (or dark colored) outfit and it would really pop! That being said, you can never go wrong with black. I'm just as indecisive as you are! :lol:

Personally I prefer the double flap, it holds its structure better. Don't get me wrong, both are beautiful, I just like the feel and structure of the DF. I love the red WOC. Perhaps spend the higher amount on the Jumbo and get black and then go for the red WOC. Good luck!

I think since you'll have the black in two other bags it would be nice to have a little color. You could wear an all black (or dark colored) outfit and it would really pop! That being said, you can never go wrong with black. I'm just as indecisive as you are! :lol:

It's going to be one of those things where you make a decision to buy one now and then the other will go on the, 'To Buy' list. :shocked:

Reactions: ProShopper1
Personally I prefer the double flap, it holds its structure better. Don't get me wrong, both are beautiful, I just like the feel and structure of the DF. I love the red WOC. Perhaps spend the higher amount on the Jumbo and get black and then go for the red WOC. Good luck!

I'm going to give myself a month or so to make the decision on the jumbo. So many of you have experience with DF and SF jumbos and are giving me a lot to think about. I absolutely love red for the woc, especially because I don't have any red bags. It's pretty odd seeing as it's my favorite color! My practical self says I'll get more use out of the black. I think the one I choose not to buy now will just go back on the, 'To Buy' list for later. :smile: