Most important meal of the day!

1. We all know we're supposed to eat a healthy breakfast but sometimes I just don't have time to do it. I have to say tPF has helped me with that because my new favorite thing to do in the morning is to peruse tPF and eat my breakfast!

Today it is 7 grain oatmeal, blueberries and almonds.

Anyone else care to share their breakfasts?

2. 4 egg whites w/ skim mozzerella on top w/ plain oats... The cheese does the trick and doesn't make it taste so bland. I usually have it on a sesame bagel.. but I ran out :sad:

3. When I had to get up early for high school I never had enough of an appetite to eat breakfast. (ok, I'm reavealing how pathetic I am -- ever since I started college, then grad school, and now teaching, I've never had a routine of getting up before 8:30 or 9...or later, while in high school, it was some ungodly hour like 6:45). Frankly, I believe that having to haul out of bed while it's still dark is just such an appalling experience that it makes one naseaous, LOL.

Now I like bananas and yogurt, or cereal and fruit. I sometimes eat some cheese slices on the side for protien. Luna bars are not bad if you're in a hurry. For a "special" breakfast, I actually like eggos whole grain waffles w/ morningstar farms veggie saussages.

When eating out it's omelettes or bagels and lox all the way:smile:

4. Yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, and granola. Cappuccino with skim milk. 1 hour of kickboxing to start off my morning.

5. I am a very bad example. I've been this way my whole life...I never eat breakfast. I am never hungry at all in the morning. in fact...I dont eat all day. I start to get hungry around 3 in the afternoon and then I eat until I go to bed. I have to have something to eat before I go to bed every night. Am I weird or what???

6. I force myself to eat a big breakfast....usually oatmeal, yogurt, egg whites, a Zone bar and a very large water!

7. i usually eat some low-fat strawberry yogurt and maybe an apple. and always a huge bottle of water!

8. Almost like me! :biggrin: I don't eat breakfast unless if I am travelling. Sometimes, I wake up late around midday, I don't feel hungry until 7pm. But I always eat two proper meals per day (lunch and dinner or dinner twice!!)

9. Oatmeal or bagel with cc or a turkey and cheese sandwich (English Muffin)

10. cereal bar, banana and a glass of juice

12. I ALWAYS eat breakfast! I take that whole "most important meal of the day" thing seriously. I like to have steel cut oatmeal and walnuts. Since it takes 30 minutes to make I make a batch ahead of time and scoop some out when I want it. I guess I have a thing for gruel.

13. also, sometimes I have eggbeaters w/ ff cheese in a flax wrap. It doesn't suck.

15. I like to have 3 egg whites and then a bowl of Oatmeal. Or I love Oatmeal-Rasin Ceral.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice