Most Functional Bag..Vote

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I will be purchasing in a couple of weeks.
    I need a functional everyday bag

2. Artsy!! The pockets are amazing!!

3. My most functional bags are my Speedy 35 and Damier NF. Both hold all that I carry on a daily basis, and more!

4. Nf

5. neverfull...it seems like whenever i buy a new bag and wear it for awhile i always go back to the neverfull until i get a new one. i guess that means its my most functional!!

6. Totally MM! I use it for school and work. I would love a stresa PM as well hehe

7. Haha we're exactly alike! what size nf do you have?

8. I love my BH

9. I carry my Saleya MM daily, and I love it. It holds literally everything that I could possibly want/need, and the larger size isn't overpowering. ;)

10. mahina L. I just love mine!

11. The most functional bag is Palermo PM. I can carry my essentials and haul my kids too and can fit a portable DVD player! It is also a hands free bag, perfect for all the mothers.

12. Damier NF MM- my favorite bag

13. Its not on your wishlist, but I vote Trevi!

14. My most functional bag is my BH, with my Damier Speedy as a close second. My favorite is my Trevi PM.

15. Damier NF MM is chic:tup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice