Travel Most favourite hotel?

The Warwick Hotel in New York City. Stayed there on my work trip last year. Perfect location in Mid-Town Manhattan. Extremely short walks to Saks 5th Ave, Bergdorf-Goodman, Bloomingdales, and all the boutiques. Also very short walks to Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and Time's Square. Excellent service. Lovely, historic building. Delightful amount of closet space.

the-warwick-hotel.jpg

Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel in California.

We had a massive suite and the service was absolutely impeccable. The nice part is that the hotel isn’t overly large and the beach was relatively quiet over our two week Christmas stay.

It was also nice to have access to LA via a short drive without having to deal with staying there.
BAC4A717-CB7C-4A98-86FC-2F5503332349.jpeg

There’s also a lovely walking path along the coast, which is ideal for a brisk morning walk and a warm coffee.

DC892B3C-9190-4C03-A389-798CBFEE3083.jpeg
My family and I absolutely loved the JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort. The resort was absolutely beautiful and the service was great. We particularly loved the kids club, which was a nice break from the pool & beach plus my daughter loved doing the crafts and looking for seashells on the beach.

I always love doing a staycation at the Kitano in my city :smile:

84413053.jpg

But when traveling to Ft Lauderdale for family and business, I love love love the W Ft Lauderdale.
exterior.jpg