Most Fabulous Limited Editions and Rare finds- Pics Please!

Roxaholic

May 9, 2012
Out with the fairies!!!.....
Thank you- another one not many liked but it is the perfect size sits well on the shoulder and is so soft and squishy!! The stitching on the handles grabbed me - sadly you dont get the same quality now- 5 years on she is as good as new
I know exactly where you're coming from! - quality in the newer bags is my gripe too - I LOVE details like that also - which is one reason I have been a Judas-in-the-making of late and been salivating over a brown/tan nappa Fendi Spy - just love that plaited leather detail on the grown-out, almost reptilian handles....:cray:!!

mygoodies

Jul 28, 2012

CPrincessUK

Caribbean Princess
Jul 7, 2011
UK
www.caribbeanprincessmusings.com
mygoodies said:
I saw this one indeed and contacted her through her blog!! that bag is soooooo to-die-for...Im just so terrified that the rain will cause water marks but according to CP it shoudnt. So I think I will make this beauty forever mine!
Hehe my goodies you should be fine. Give her a good spray with collonil and you will be all set. I also have no issues with my eggplant one. She was in heavy use over winter.

cllb

Jul 21, 2012
The electric blue is beyond words. That would certainly be a dream bag for me! Now I'll always be looking :sad: