Most Expensive Day Ever! part 2

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Yesterday was the most expensive day ever. Hah. I will not have another shopping spree like this until I am done with grad school. My LV shippment from elux came yesterday AND I went to the Coach event!

They were out of the fish coin purses so I went with the apple -- fitting, since I'm in the education field. :yes: Basically I got it for free since the 25% off saved me $111! Yay. The yellow is such a fun summer color too.

yfdb4.jpg yfdb9.jpg
  2. Luv that yellow! Makes me happy looking at the bag!!

3. you have the coin purse I want! hehe! Don't you just love it? It's so cute! Love the bag too, congrats on your purchases!

4. I love the yellow! It looks good on you!

5. the bag looks s:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: nice on you anotheremptysky.. the color is happy :biggrin: awwww and the cute apple :love: I never saw the fish one.. but i can see this one is great for summer :cool:

6. It's beautiful, I have the exact one in khaki & I love it..enjoy!

7. Aww, you look soo happy with it!

Im jealous.

8. Love that bag, I have been eyeing it

9. Cute!

10. Love the yellow! And the little apple is the cutest thing! Can you fit CC's in there?

11. Yeah, I have all my change in there and about 6 gift cards in there with extra room! :yes:

12. Your loot is adorable. I am soooooooooo scared of trying white leather, even in trim.

13. I love the yellow!

14. cute!! The apple is adorable!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice