Books & Music Most Embarrassing Songs on Your iPod/MP3 Player

LOL. I'm 18 now, so I was in about elementary school at the time that Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, Britney Spears, etc were at the peak of greatness lol. I still have all of their songs on my iPod! I just refuse to let go lol. I don't listen to the songs anymore, but it's kind of fun to have them just in case I feel like reminiscing.

I was far from in middle school- but I feel the same way! lol

I'm full of embarrassment:shame:
I am very, very picky when it comes to music in real life, but my ipod is an whole other story. I mostly listen to music that hasn't played in 10+ years. The Pixies, Alice in chains, Mudhoney, old RHCP,ect...
Well my ipod has some different stuff on it including:
-Sundown by Gordon Lightfoot
-Groove is in the Heart by De-lite
- Old Elton John
and a pretty major sampling of 80's hair rock.

The kicker is Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus. I sing that one in my car at the top of my lungs on a daily basis.

^ The Pixies :love:

I like "Before He Cheats" too :shame: And what's that "Apple Bottom Jeans" song? I just got a new iPod nano for Christmas, and yeah, that song just might have to make it on there. It's for working out, I swear!

Do I win this competition with my Paris Hilton - Stars are blind...... Surely you can't get worse than that?

Being a 90's kid I also shamefully have Britney and Christina on there too, it takes me back.

I'm not embarrassed by mine...I like them but some people find them funny:

Baby Got Back-Sir Mix a Lot
You're my Sunshine-98 Degrees
some Back Street Boys and NSync (damn catchy tunes!)
Te ves buena-El General (panamanian rapper, some latins might know him)
some reggae Xmas songs (hooked last year on a cruise)
some Menudo
some Disney (Cinderelly, Cinderelly, Dory's I speak whale...)
Ice Ice Baby-Vanilla ICe
Rico, Suave-Gerardo
and tons of 80's new wave.

ETA: Paris' Stars are blind too and the Proclaimers...

ALL Brtiney Spears before FK, like 1000 songs, lol.
Can't touch this- MC Hamer
Santa Claus is coming to town - Hillary Duff
I swear- 98 degrees
Girlfriend- Avril, (excellent workout song, haja)
The whole pussy cat dolls Dont cha CD.
La vie en rose- one version by Thalia and ANOTHER one by Celine Dion (both in french)

Hahaha you have Blazin' Squad?! I didn't think anyone outside of the UK had even heard of them. I used to be practically obsessed with them!

My most embarassing would probably be..

Disney soundtracks
High School Musical
Hannah Montana
Backsteet Boys
Spice Girls
& lots of other cheesy pop/boy bands!

Do I win this competition with my Paris Hilton - Stars are blind...... Surely you can't get worse than that?

Being a 90's kid I also shamefully have Britney and Christina on there too, it takes me back.

I have her entire album on there, not just one song :shame: Now that's embarrassing!

I'm also a sucker for bubble gum pop and boybands (nearly all of those artists the OP listed) but I'm not too embarrassed about that! :lol:

Where to begin....?

-Milli Vanilli
-Spice Girls
-Rufus Wainwright's versions of Judy Garland's songs
-The Little Mermaid soundtrack

that's all I can think of right now.

Lol, a LOT. I have a ton of 80's songs (some like Kenny Loggins, Hall & Oates, Peter Cetera, MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice etc.) that most people would like at me like I was crazy if they knew I had them on my ipod haha.
I'm looking at the few songs I have on my computer and one hilarious one is "Friends in Low Places." Oh also, "We're All in this Together" from High School Musical lol.

And ones that I'm NOT embarassed to admit I have on there because I love them are Bon Jovi, Van Halen, Eddie Money, Def Leppard, Motley Crue (80's, not 90's), Aerosmith, Rod Stewart, Billy Joel and Asia, to name a few.