Most durable purse organizer for delightful mm?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Recommendations needed. :smile:

2. Samorga

3. I have Samorgas, they are really nice. I also have Zoomonis. I will go with Zoomoni from now on. They are identical to Samorga, the price is a bit better, much faster shipping. Zoomoni always includes a really sweet thank you card with your order. I think it’s a really nice touch.

thesassyrealist likes this.

4. That’s one thing that turned me off about the Samorga organizers is the shipping. Thanks for suggesting an alternative:smile:

MooMooVT likes this.
  5. My last Samorga took almost 8 weeks to arrive. The Zoomoni less than 3. They both shipped from Korea to me in the US. The quality is identical. Like I mentioned earlier, Zoomoni includes a really sweet card. They will also send a really nice email letting you know your order was delivered. They have the personal touch that shows they appreciate their customers.

thesassyrealist likes this.